Sonntag, 22. September 2013

ESSENCE

A
a winter's tale

B
be berry now!

beautiful lies

best dressed

black is back

break the rules

break through
bubble gum

C
candy crush
candy love
caramel brownie
crazy fancy love

D
dare it nude
discreet agent
do you speak love?
don't be shy!

E
english rose

F
feels like birthday
forgive me
four ever young
free hugs

G
galactic glam
give me nude, baby!
glamaxy far, far away
glorious aquarius
go bold!
good limes
grey zone

H
hello rosy
hey nude!
holz oder michl

I
i hol di mit'm traktor ab
i love my blue jeans
indian summer
it's raining men!
itsy bitsy blue bikini

J
juicy love

L
life is pink!
love is in the air

M
magic play of light
mandarine bay
my hula hoop
my sparkling darling

N
naughty and pink!
new york city call

O
off to miami!
on air!

P
pink and proud
play with my mint
prince charming

S
shade of happiness
sweet as candy

T
today is fund day

W
wild white ways

Y
yummiiii!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen